There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I don't know if that is a bear or not, but it sure doesn't look like it to me.

When I was a kid, I knew an elderly lady that told me that she had encountered such a beast when she was young. She was about 105 years old when she died in 1965. That would have meant the encounter would have occurred on or about 1880.

At the time she told me the story, we had not heard of such a thing as a bigfoot. She was as honest as the day is long, so I believed her.

Rufus

If you look at the hind legs in the pic , you will notice that the " knee " joint is bending the wrong way for a bear . Their hind joints bend like deer , elk , horses ..... well every animal we have around here actually . I have processed quite a few bear and the anatomy of this so called bear doesn't fit . I don't believe in bigfoot (until someone captures one ) This looks like a hoax to me . It's not too hard to find a couple of orphan bears and raise them up and be friendly to their "parents". I have seen bears with mange and NONE of them have looked like that . Just my experience . Take it as you wish .:|

seems funny to me people still believe that film is the real thing even after the guy that made it confessed that it was fake before he died,lol people

Looks like a chimp to me.
I'm here in the Pacific NW and keep an eye out for B.F. (here called "Sasquatch.")
Anybody ever seen an "unexplained" animal?

Last edited:
smile.png

Last edited:
It's fake.

The legs are far too long, even if exaggerated by an emaciated owner, to be a bear. Also, I couldn't make out a bear-like snout. I know mange can exaggerate features on an animal, but there should still be a thicker body or shorter legs on that "bear". The way it stands and poses, it seems to be a human in costume to me.

I say it's some dude in a halloween costume who found out about this game cam in the woods. As for the whole bear cubs being in the picture, I think the bears were there before or after.

BigFoot2AP_800x338.jpg

The leg joints also appear to be wrong for a bear. It definately appears PRIMATE, but I don't believe in bigfoot, I believe it's a human being funny! Honestly it really looks like an escaped chimp, because first picture has a very exaggerated hump in the back.

SOOOOooooo, my verdict is human or escaped pet. Kind of riding the fence whether it be human or chimp, I think if it was a chimp the hind foot was be more obvious with the long toes of a chimp. That hind foot appears to much costume like to me. So yeah, undecided on whether it's a human or chimp actor. It's far too easy to get exotic pets these days. LOL

-Kim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom