Three more new girls (pics)

wasatusay

Songster
11 Years
Nov 29, 2008
South Carolina
Three more new girls I added Saturday. Went with a friend to the man I got my last 6 girls from so she could get a few Millie Fleur's. Well the addiction just gets the best of you. She ended up with a Silkie, a Rosecomb and a tiny little white Bantam. I was just there to introduce her to the seller and gosh dang if I did not end up coming home with two Silkie's (I named them Clarice and Weezer) and another Rosecomb (I named her Thursday) since I named my other Rosecomb Wednesday it seemed to fit. I named the Silkie's after Steele Magnolia movie.
Clarice
IMG_5336copy.jpg

Weezer, she don't take no gruff from anyone
IMG_5340copy.jpg

Clarice and Weezer
IMG_5345copy.jpg

And this is Thursday
IMG_5362copy.jpg

Quote:
They just kind of blend all together lol. I took one pic of Weezer and she had turned her head around and up. If you did not know it was a chicken you would be hard pressed to figure it out. I took the photo and had to stare at it a while to wonder what was going on. What made me get two fluff balls is beyond me. I think they hypnotized me and I was not aware of my actions until I got home..now I know why they are called evil Silkies! But they are a really great breed from what I can tell from this whole first day with them.

Back
Top Bottom