Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out that you can special order through them, but the stores don't seem to think they have to put in the orders. My local store keeps saying that I can place the order online and they will just be shipped there, but the order form says to bring it into the store to have them ordered there.
lol.png

Order form for this year: http://www.tractorsupply.com/opencm...F?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Promo-_-Wall-_-Order_Form

I found out that you can special order through them, but the stores don't seem to think they have to put in the orders. My local store keeps saying that I can place the order online and they will just be shipped there, but the order form says to bring it into the store to have them ordered there. :lol:

Order form for this year: http://www.tractorsupply.com/opencm...F?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Promo-_-Wall-_-Order_Form

And bear in mind, there is not just a minimum order of 25, but you have to order breeds by the 5s, as well. For me, it worked out really well. You can always order right through the hatchery they will get them from, too. The hatcheries they order through have contractural agreements with TSC to provide those breeds listed {many breeds come of the Livestock Breed Conservancy list}. Mine called every hatchery they work with to find out dates that my order could be shipped. I picked the earliest one.

I ordered my guineas elsewhere, because I was looking for specific colors.

Oh, I forgot! We got an Old English Game hen too! She's much sweeter than the last OEG we had.

What kind of pics do I need to take any examples?

These are some examples. Mine is the one with the turquoise towel underneath. I can't remember if the other one is mine, but one of our chicks looked just like that. I'll have to look and see if it's mine!:idunno

These are some examples. Mine is the one with the turquoise towel underneath. I can't remember if the other one is mine, but one of our chicks looked just like that. I'll have to look and see if it's mine!:idunno

Ok, can't take credit for the white chick pic... I looked, and it's not mine. Just try to get really close and down by them. Mine was taken with an iPhone with flash in the house.

Back
Top Bottom