True Blue Whiting info please?

Pics
Can you please point me to your definition poultry 'breed you choose to use? I'm unaware of any countries or organizations recognized definition of a poultry breed they would fulfill... But, I guess you can make up your own definition to fit your argument....
Just because they were bred for some specific characteristics does not make them a breed unto themselves...

that was my point. We could discuss phenotype,which in my opinion is what we are talking about. a chicken is a chicken,unless it's a duck.
Mine will be here this week,can't wait

BDRanch got back this morning!!! Finally got to see my four Whiting males. Three that have the wild stripe coloration,remind me of my cornish.ONE IS WHITE
1f604.png
1f604.png
1f604.png
1f604.png
I love white birds

That white may be a wheaten. My wheaten hens are producing really light yellow babies, but in a week, you may start seeing some tanish/brown markings.
Here are some of my wheatens ... the gal on the left is a blue wheaten and the two on the right are the "true" wheaten girls. Start out really light buff. I'm really excited about my roo ... he's throwing a lot of silver duckwing (like himself).

Back
Top Bottom