True Blue Whiting info please?

Pics
Mine will be harvested as soon as they crow! I bought the book "69 Ways to Eat Cock" and can't wait to try the recipes... They all sound delicious, I went from being sad to sizing them up! LOL

Mine will be harvested as soon as they crow! I bought the book "69 Ways to Eat Cock" and can't wait to try the recipes... They all sound delicious, I went from being sad to sizing them up! LOL

It might not be good to google that title!

Can you post a link to where you got it?

1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png
interesting cookbook title
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png

1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png
interesting cookbook title
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png

It definitely adds humor to the process! This will be my first time "harvesting" and I've got 1 wtb, 3-4 ee's, a bcm, and 3 barnyard mixes... I don't think I'd be able to stand that much sad cock soup and wouldn't want to waste them on dog food! One of my mixes is part ayam cemani- even their meat is pigmented!

I read that the TBW hens don't do broody. I have a hen that has been sitting on the nest for 2 days.

I'm not surprised! Are you going to let her hatch some eggs? What I found with my EE was that though she was a very dedicated brooder - once the chicks hatched she was kind of a ding bat, stepping on her chicks and being more preoccupied with protecting the communal food dish than the chicks! But overall I'm proud of her, they are 6 weeks old and she is still caring for them. I wouldn't let her do it again though - the chicks she raised are basically feral! They hate people - even risking injuring themselves trying to get away. Or maybe I would actually separate her to a brooding area to give them more attention, so they're won't be so crazy

I'm not surprised! Are you going to let her hatch some eggs? What I found with my EE was that though she was a very dedicated brooder - once the chicks hatched she was kind of a ding bat, stepping on her chicks and being more preoccupied with protecting the communal food dish than the chicks! But overall I'm proud of her, they are 6 weeks old and she is still caring for them. I wouldn't let her do it again though - the chicks she raised are basically feral! They hate people - even risking injuring themselves trying to get away. Or maybe I would actually separate her to a brooding area to give them more attention, so they're won't be so crazy

I have put up a fencing around that nest box. It happens to be by itself anyways, which helps. It's big enough for her to move around, eat and drink. The other hens can't get in to lay eggs.

Back
Top Bottom