TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Don't buy from them. I don't like doing business with ignorant people. Buy from Rivertown Feed, which gets birds from Privett. You can order what you want through them if you want quantity less than 25. At least they know what they have and where it came from. Tractor Supply just puts local feed stores and breeders under the burden of doing less business. TS is a corporate chain carrying a lot of Chinese products and their staff doesn't know the difference between a lemon or a lime.

Definitely won't be buying chicks from them again.

Last year I got to point to the ducklings I wanted from inside the little gate but this year I could barely see in the bin with the most chicks because it was so close to the register area thing in the middle of the store. Had I been able to see them better I would have left with more of a variety of colors and been able to tell them all apart like the ducks.

Went to the TSC in Waldorf, Maryland yesterday 2/25/13 and they had "Buff Brahmas". I stood there for a long time just looking and talking to whomever, very enjoyable. I'll visit every week same as last year. I went so often the people that work there just smile when they see me.....
jumpy.gif

The TSC in Mt. Airy MD has brahamas only right now. They tell me they are expecting others later this week. My kids are happy....a trip to TSC every day is their idea of heaven, lol. Our TSC has very nice and helpful employees, and they know us by name at this point (I've spent enough money in there after all since buying a farm last summer...).

Back
Top Bottom