TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Wow - I feel lucky to have all the variety I can get around here... Don't have TSC - but we do have Olsen's Grain (locally owned in Northern Arizona) and Cal-Ranch. Between the two, there are lots to choose from. Ducks and bantams are usually straight run so I ordered my ducks from Metzers, but the rest are pullets. Chicks start coming in on Friday!! I'm getting 3 different breeds on that day and then going back over the next week or so to catch different ones coming in.

The TSC pamphlet says chicks $2.79 each st run, $3.49 each for pullets and bantams, ducks $4.99 st run, turkeys$6.99-$9.99 each st run, Geese are $8.99 each st run, Guineas $4.29 each st run. I picked this pamphlet up at TSC hillview ky.. But I guess prices could vary Between states, & stores.

Last edited:
went to tsc yesterday to get chick food and they had buff orphingtons. there was a sign yp that said the next shipment was coming in on the same day that i went.they got the buffs in the day before yesterday. i have to go back cuz i got the wrong food.

Thanks Xelajason
smile.png

Same here. $1.99 for most, $2.99 for others, and ducks were like $3.79 or so. They told me at one store turkeys are only special order
hmm.png
and the only ducklings were mallard, pekin, and blue swedish. I'd really like to add a khaki campbell or 2 this year to my flock.

Back
Top Bottom