TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Last week, we picked up six red sex-link pullets... mostly b/c I fell in love with two that were almost completely blonde... and 2 straight-run Peking ducks. Today, DH went back to TSC and they had an almost-empy bin of straight-run mottled javas. So now we have 11 of those. =-0 Chicken math has gotten out of hand around here! lol

Well, unfortunately, no Brahmas this week either.

And again we got the RIR, that are over populated here. We don't need anymore.

Featured Breed of the Week: Cuckoo Marans.

Something new, which is nice. Don't know much about them, though.

Well, unfortunately, no Brahmas this week either.

And again we got the RIR, that are over populated here. We don't need anymore.

Featured Breed of the Week: Cuckoo Marans.

Something new, which is nice. Don't know much about them, though.

Oh man.. I'm trying to avoid getting more.. don't tell me they've got marans
lol.png

All ours had left the day after they got them was 18 Brahmas. I called the morning before but they said they didn't get them yet, but they ended up getting them in the afternoon. I am going to try another one tomorrow.

I've been reading articles and posts here on BYC for a year now and just joined. We just went to TSC for 4 RSL, 4 Ambers and 4 RIR. The guy putting the chicks in the box wasn't paying attention and gave us an extra Amber! So excited to introduce our new kids to our 6, year old RSLs.

i live in NC ours started a month ago our chick days are actually coming to an end and the rabbits are coming out!! I just got my 6 from TSC 2 reds and 4 bantams ours hd the reds, bantams in different variations, cornish rock and some ducks that was it!!! good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom