UK Member Please Say HI

gosh you have loads lol , mine dont start crowing till 7.30 on the dot in his coop lol i have trained him that no matter how load he got i wasnt letting him out till then and he goes back to sleep . i didnt know that about the daylight hours etc so thanks for that not that anyone yet has complained

your welcome
Hi my name is Kelly and I live in Leicestershire please to meet ya all xx

hi kelly nice to meet you too

leicester is a nice place been there a few times and have quite a few friends out there

Hi, i'm clare from bridgend in wales. Having real problems with my cockrel crowing,he is a VERY LARGE RIR and he starts crowing at about 5am while it is still dark lol, he then continues until about 4pm, neighbours are (understandably) beginning to complain.

Hi all from Nottingham UK have 26 chickens warrens, light Sussex, creme leg bar, my boy loves finding there blue eggs, and black blue Orpington, we started with 4warrens then brought eggs to incubate,

Hi. I've just joined and noticed that you have a cream leg bar. I've got a cream crested leg bar who should lay blue eggs. How old was yours before she started laying? Mine is about 25wks old and no eggs yet
1f614.png
we are all looking forward to finding our first blue egg and hope Hilda produces one soon!

Hi. I've just joined and noticed that you have a cream leg bar. I've got a cream crested leg bar who should lay blue eggs. How old was yours before she started laying? Mine is about 25wks old and no eggs yet
1f614.png
we are all looking forward to finding our first blue egg and hope Hilda produces one soon!

mine where a year old before they layed but that's because they came of age in winter and missed winter and started in April 2013

hatched May 2012

Thank you Habibs Hens for the info. I guess I've just got to be patient and wait a bit longer for my blue egg. Hopefully we will get one before the winter. It feels like winter in the UK at the min that's probably why she's not laying!!

Hi, I'm in Lincolnshire and I breed Barnevelders (double laced) I would love advise from people who want to improve the breed

Hello all !
I,m Shabana from a little village called Harthill just outside Sheffield.

I have a mixture of pure breed banties, a little flock of sablepoots and some big girls and after just doing my 1st hatch I am proud to say my broodies are mothers to 15 chicks which are 2 days old and a mixture of silkies, andalusian, hamburgs and wyandottes :D

I,m loving all this chickeny business and wish I have gotten involved in it years ago :)

Hiya im down south on isle of wight
Weve 12 brown warrenns, 2 wyandottes, 2 ixworths, 3 friz or frazzles, 1 friz cross, 1 brahma, 1 bluebell, 1 sulmtaler,
Absolutely loving looking after these smart birds,i find it really rewarding and relaxing too.

Back
Top Bottom