UK Member Please Say HI

Pics
hi all my names mike i live in liverpool with my wife of 42 years i know its amaizing what fear will do to a man i have two kids who have grown and flown
i have a red staffy named george 7 girls 1 speckled sussex called pudding 1 silver sussex called hattie 1 light sussex called meg 1 cream legbar called
sarah 1barnevelder called maggie 1 rhode island red called lulu and 1 copper black maran call gertrude
well thats me
good luck to you all

thumbsup.gif

Having a really bad time here on the small holding, first my broody silkie got off her 3 chicks that had just hatched, all died, think she freaked when she felt them move, shes still young, then my broody phoenix squashed 1 chick and let another 1 get cold and die in the corner of the nest but worse of all, after saying a few weeks ago the fox hadn't found us, one did and killed my 5 week old peachick, gutted, hope everyone else is having more luck.
On the plus side sold 4 3 week old phoenix chicks and the new stone coop is nearly complete,
CG

That is terrible luck you are having chickens galore :hugs
I hope things turn a corner for you and you keep that fox away from now on. They sure do strike when your least expecting it.

Morning everyone, today I'm weather proofing my new chicken coop door and nest box, waiting on egg hatching, semara on day 17, said I wasn't doing more chicks this year but whoops, getting ready for the the dark nights and the cold weaather, hope everyone stays fox free and well.
CG

Back
Top Bottom