Update !!! Bluetick Pictures and Pedigree

Its jerks like you that make me want one!!!!!
he.gif
Sheesh if they had been Malteses I wouldn't have cared (no offence to anyone I'm just not partial to any small dogs except Chihuahuas and Daschunds) but noooooo you had to get some kind of hound puppies and post them here
barnie.gif
. Lol I love bigger dogs but im really partial to hounds and blue tick coon hounds are one of my top faves right up there with Labs, GSDs, and wolf hybrids lol. Darn it now I want one!!!!. Crud now I have to keep telling my self "you already have 9, YOU ALREADY HAVE 9, YOU ALREADY HAVE 9!!!"
lau.gif

PS I vote for pics of the parents
big_smile.png

Need MORE pictures. They are cute. I would love to see them when they start ticking out. Oh and I would also love to see the mom and pop. Mom must have been a blimp with all those in her belly.

OK you asked, so here we go. Puppies will gradually begin to turn blue in about two weeks. Both parents come from multiple champion hunt and show Blueticks. We combined the pedigrees of several of the top Historical reproducing blueticks in one pedigree by making this cross. We chose Tonto to breed to Jane because we wanted to put more speed in our lines. Tonto is noted for his fast speed. Jane is a really loud stay put tree dog, so we think this will be an AWESOME cross. Tonto and Jane should complement each other nicely. Well, keep a watch out for new pictures each week. I'm glad you like our babies. Amy

Here's Myrick's Ghost Creek Gypsy Jane about three weeks ago, as you can see she had definitely lost her girlish figure.
Janeexpecting003.jpg

Here's Daddy: Grand night champion Grand show champion Frog Creek Tonto
002.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
I want all of you to see them grow up, so I'll be posting pictures at least once a week. Here is some more pictures of the puppies. Amy
All 10 pups:
JaneandTontopuppies009.jpg

The 5 Boys:
JaneandTontopuppies005.jpg

The 5 Girls:
JaneandTontopuppies002.jpg

Last edited:
Oh lord if i swing threw Alabama this summer I might just pick one of those babies up!
love.gif
Call me crazy but i love a coon hound bark
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom