Update !!! Bluetick Pictures and Pedigree

Finally some Blueticks that are the size of mine. My girl has a thicker coat and a tree trunk tail. When we got her we saw her parents and she outgrew both of them. My girl is real laid back and she sometimes participates in going after the squirrels. Our pointer is super high energy and she's always treeing them. Yesterday I saw them double team the squirrels. They are real good dogs, great watch dogs, and very loving. The hound talks to us alot.

Poor Jane, puppies are growing fast! I'll try and get some new pictures on Friday. She still has all 10 and they are looking good! My other lady came in season, so Shelby has went to visit Tonto too. I'm taking names if you think you may be interested. No money or comittment right now, but if you are interested I'll call you when Shelby has babies. Shelby comes from an almost all champion hunt and show pedigree ( Only 2 hounds in 3 generations are not titled.) Thanks, for the kind words on my babies. Amy

They have their eyes open now, and are starting to toddle around. They are 2 weeks. old.
New Puppy Pictures:
Here's the ladies:
032.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

023.jpg

018-1.jpg

Here's the males:
017-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Here's little Bryant holding the puppies. Bryant is my cousin's son and he comes at least once a week to get to hold the babies. He's helping me to get them used to little boys and having a great time too.
005-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

smile.png
smile.png
#3's got a small heart on her elbow. The pictures don't do them much justice. I do have a couple not sold yet. Just let me know, and I'll add you to my bookings. You can call me at (205)429-4760. I just love looking at them. It makes me smile every time I see them. Amy

How much are they selling for? Is she (#3) still available? I dunno if I could convince DH to take a trip to come get her, and flying them in costs sooo much....

My grandpa used to breed and raise coonhounds, and blueticks were his favorites. I was a kid then, and he'd have me come and call them from under his trailer if the mom whelped under there.

He had the adults all trained to come when he honked the horn on his truck. That way he didn't have to try and follow them (old bones). He'd just listen to them sing, follow if they treed.

Back
Top Bottom