Utah!

I know what you mean. I love this State
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty new to chickens, but I love this forum and have been visiting it for awhile. I'm in south Utah county

So what kind of chickens do you have? My wife and I are planning on getting a couple more hens this Spring. She wants a couple blue orpintons, and I want something fancy like a Mille Fleur and maybe a Black Sumatra (yeah.. my wife is not letting this happen lol.)

My wife and I are in downtown SLC just a couple blocks from the U where she teaches. We have 6 chicks...2 BR, 2RIR, and 2 EE...We love our baby chicks and look forward to a long, happy time together!

Tim

I live in Ogden, but my chickens live in Plain City (11 dominiques, along with my father-in-law's mixed flock).

Send me a message:
Is there a local poultry club I could join? If no, is anyone interested in starting a local poultry club because I'm all for it.

I grew up in the tiny town of Riverdale.

Now its the City of Riverdale. Really bites!
Wife and I was going to move back a few years ago. Buy my Dad's place after he re-married and moved to Brigham City. But I went and visited after not being around for a few years. (I had been in the Navy) I could not beleive how much the place had grown. WHY??
hu.gif
The traffic was ridiculous. I thought I-5 thru Seattle was bad.
So, now I live in the sticks in the Panhandle of Florida. Sure do miss the mountains though.

We're starting a bunch of blue/black/splash orpington's this week. Anybody else in Utah starting new chicks?
smile.png
Also, does anybody know where to buy Lavender Orpingtons in the US???

Back
Top Bottom