Utah!

What a crazy busy week so far....I had to stop for a minute and just express my gratitude for the friends I have her...I have met so many amazing people, and love you all to bits! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and make great memories tomorrow with family and friends. Love, love, love my chicken friends!!!
:love

What a crazy busy week so far....I had to stop for a minute and just express my gratitude for the friends I have her...I have met so many amazing people, and love you all to bits! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and make great memories tomorrow with family and friends. Love, love, love my chicken friends!!!
love.gif

hugs.gif

bad news all my Friends. I have to move. my mom passed away tonight and i need to find a new home. This home was in her name and it is not feasible to make the house payments. I still have a couple months but need some were that allows pets. And i dint mean a dog or a cat. I have 2 cats a dog over 30 chickens, rabbits and quail. The house dosen't have to be in grate shape ( an old farm house that's been abandoned for years is fine) as long as there is property and pets allowed.

Karen, i have a winter set up using the same waterer that you probable have and i have used it for 2 years without fear of fire. Give me a call or you can pm me and you can come over and i will explain it .

So sorry to hear about your mom. We are in the same boat, living with my mom in a house that won't be ours when she goes. She is very ill so we never know if we have a day or a month or another year. I hope you can find a good place for you and all of your pets.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. Thank you for building me up and not tearing me down. You guys are wonderful.

Gary, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom
hugs.gif
Maybe Sphinx could help you with the house dilemma? I know it might not be feasible, but there are always places out in Stockton and Tooele where you could have animals.

Just popped in for an update....

Lisa, I think I lucked out on the naked necks...both look like girls at over two months old.

I know I have posted about my rabbit that, from day 1, has climbed up to the hen house every night. I even made it a sleeping area with a pellet dispenser in the new coop.

Well....it now has taken to jumping up onto the roost bars to snuggle up with the hens!

Yes...that is a black rabbit, on the roost, between my Houdan and my Cuckoo Marans!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Back
Top Bottom