Utah!

I don't know how the quote thing works, but if you want to work out a half way meet, I can bring the little ones down to where I am and she can get them from me. I am in South Weber.

I guess South Weber isn't too far past where I can get to, but I am not familiar with much past Layton

Lisa how much for the chicks? I need to get a couple so I can get at least one girl.

Kimmypie, if you are on here real quick let me know if you want me to send your chicks with Erykah--she is headed to South Weber---she will be at my house in the next hour. I have 6 left for sale.

Anybody have Kimmy's phone #? if so please pm me :D

I guess South Weber isn't too far past where I can get to, but I am not familiar with much past Layton

Lisa how much for the chicks? I need to get a couple so I can get at least one girl.

I will be leaving South Weber in the next few minutes, so I will be up at Lisa's within the hour. If you could call her with what you decide.
Erica

I had to help my one and lonely NN out. Has anyone ever had a chick that doesn't..get this...make a sound? I mean, no sound at all. It will open it's beak like it's trying to cheep, but no sound. At first yesterday, I thought it was breathing hard, worried me. Everything had gone well with the help. Then later in the day, I'm thinking, this chick hasn't made a peep yet. And this morning..still, nothing. staying up on it's tummy. When I hold it, it opens it's mouth like it's peeping..not a sound! And, you know how a chick can make a peep with their mouths shut? I cant tell that this one is doing that by watching it's throat. Man, if it lives, and it's rooster..oh boy! Just so it's normal every other way. One thing I am worried about..the yolk hasn't absorbed inside as much as I would have expected by now. Big round belly. It's all in, just not absorbing. Have had those...not make it. :/ Come on baby chickie.

Back
Top Bottom