Utah!

Hey I found a another picture of me presenting my rabbit! Thanks Preston (brother) he had a different camera!!
GEDC0361.JPG
All I can say about your bunnies is..awwwww!
smile.png

The Cal Ranch in Tooele has a bunch of chicks for sale at half off. I think I am upto about twenty new chicks....don't tell my wife.

Don't worry, we won't tell................she'll probably hear all the peeps, anyway
wink.png
Hehe. And welcome to BYC!

Sasha, thanks for the smiles. I don't typically name my vehicles, but for some reason I did have the Michael Jackson song Billie Jean pop into my head when I was thinking about it yesterday. Good song.

Whittni, congrats again!

I went to the fair with my mom tonight! We saw some of Sundancen's chickens, but I didn't get to see Sundancen herself, darn it. I got pictures of some of the chickens there on my awesomely blurry camera phone.

Modern game cock. He sure was happy to pose for me. My mom took one look at his legs and said, "That's what I felt like in high school."

This is the Silkie that won. I could not believe how fluffy she was! First time seeing Silkies for both of us.

BA roo. He was sooo pretty.

Someone had a couple of Appenzellers there! They kept moving, so it was hard to get a good picture of them, but they looked cool.

Chatty silver Phoenix cockerel. Pretty, pretty boy.

Here's Sundancen's Araucana! This picture just doesn't do her justice. The NN was right next to her, and I thought she was cute, too. Sundancen, what kind of temperament do those NN's have?

And while my mom and I were browsing through the fine art, we saw a painting that was truly splendid:

We have horses but we don't have any land so we rent some down west of town. One day we drove down to feed them and one of our horses was gone. Scared us to death! Then we heard her whinnying and found her in a neighbor's pasture. I guess she must have seen our car pull in and was trying to get our attention. The people had seen her loose and put her in their front pasture figuring that someone would see her and reclaim her. We were so grateful to them for getting her off the road before she got hit by a car. I went and got them a pie from Marie Callendars (I didn't want to kill them by baking for them
sickbyc.gif
) and I'm a dog groomer so I groomed their dog too. It is experiences like this remind me that there a way more good people in this world than bad. Thanks Sasha for reminding me again.
smile.png
(by the way, your horse is really cute!)

Thanks for the pictures Red!!! It is fun seeing other BYCer's grand adventures. Love the artwork at the end.

Sundance I love the way your cute Auracana is standing up straight and looking into the camera. She is pretty, knows how to pose, and has the confidence of a champion. She looks very serious about winning.
Welcome to BYC 6KidsFarm!
frow.gif

Last edited:
We have horses but we don't have any land so we rent some down west of town. One day we drove down to feed them and one of our horses was gone. Scared us to death! Then we heard her whinnying and found her in a neighbor's pasture. I guess she must have seen our car pull in and was trying to get our attention. The people had seen her loose and put her in their front pasture figuring that someone would see her and reclaim her. We were so grateful to them for getting her off the road before she got hit by a car. I went and got them a pie from Marie Callendars (I didn't want to kill them by baking for them
sickbyc.gif
) and I'm a dog groomer so I groomed their dog too. It is experiences like this remind me that there a way more good people in this world than bad. Thanks Sasha for reminding me again.
smile.png
(by the way, your horse is really cute!)
Aww, you're welcome. And thanks for the compliment! I'm sure your pie would have been just wonderful! And that's awesome you're a dog groomer! (did you say something about that before and it just didn't click in my brain?) I would have had a heart attack if my horse was missing! I'm glad yours didn't get very far from home.
smile.png

Hey, I think I remember someone saying they were trying to find a home for some bantam cochin hens. Is that right or was I imagining things? You never know with me
tongue.png
My mom has a little cochin that is currently living with 4 silkies and she is the odd man out. She would like to get another one so that she can feel more comfortable (you know the saying, "birds of a feather flock together
wink.png
). She was raised with and hangs out with the silkies but she just doesn't quite fit in. My mom takes AWESOME care of her chickens so she would be a great home.

I have a little bantam cochim available She is about 12 weeks old

Red, I don't know why my reply to you didn't show up. :( Thanks for the pictures of the show birds! Billie Jean would be a great name. We don't name all of our cars, but many we have. Our big white Expedition we were in when we met you with your Exchequer from Cynthia is named.....drum roll please....Sexy Exi. LOL LOL

My cal-ranch has half off chicks too. The kids really wanted to get some more. We can only hvae 6 though and no roosters. So my Daughter said we could get rid of her boy and get a new one. I just dont want to start on another chick at the moment.

So I was wondering what other good breeds are? Fun colored eggs? Anything so i know what to look for. Also if I could could find a chick around 2 mon old that i could put in with my other one that is that old. I think it would be better.

My cal-ranch has half off chicks too. The kids really wanted to get some more. We can only hvae 6 though and no roosters. So my Daughter said we could get rid of her boy and get a new one. I just dont want to start on another chick at the moment.

So I was wondering what other good breeds are? Fun colored eggs? Anything so i know what to look for. Also if I could could find a chick around 2 mon old that i could put in with my other one that is that old. I think it would be better.

Too bad you are so far away..I have a black girl that came from a blue/green egg. Will be a good egg layer, and, could possibly lay a more green egg when she starts. She is about a month old now. Outside in the day, and does fine. Still small though, to be with the big girls. She's in the grow out pen, so, another month, and she will be able to go with them..at least, that's what I do, and haven't had any problems other than the big girls letting them know, that they were here first.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom