Utah!

wgidir how was Lake Tahoe? It is so pretty there. I hope the weather was nice for you. Good luck with your Silkie. I just saw one on KSL that was sold you might give it another shot. :idunno

auntie Hattie thanks for asking. This is the second time we have done this and it is so nice. We rent a condo right on the Lake and put my dad and mom from Napa, California in one room, my sister and brother-in-law from Wisconsin in another room, my brother's family from Tampa take up 3bedrooms since they have young kids, and my husband and I take the last bedroom. We cook and eat all together, play games, go in the !ater, and this year watched a wedding take place on the beach in front of our condo.

First trip since we got the girls that we didn't get pictures of other flocks !

Sundance, that is why it is going to be hard to guess..because you like exotic, different, really cool looking birds..like that really pretty and nice looking Aurancana you from me. Wish I could see the other one. Bet he's a beauty.
Hmmm, let's see, maybe you are hatching ~ I will guess some type of game bird..then that could narrow it down if it is..then we could guess all the types of gamesbirds out there!

Oh Sphinx, those eggs I posted aren't EE's, well, sort of..they are Olive Eggers!
celebrate.gif
Remember, I am one of the die hards for a particular color of an egg. Going to get that green egg! Dark green egg. Probably not until the new year at this point!

Sundance, that is why it is going to be hard to guess..because you like exotic, different, really cool looking birds..like that really pretty and nice looking Aurancana you from me. Wish I could see the other one. Bet he's a beauty.
Hmmm, let's see, maybe you are hatching ~ I will guess some type of game bird..then that could narrow it down if it is..then we could guess all the types of gamesbirds out there!

nope not a game bird

Cynthia, the eggs that I was going to set (and still may actually), are the lavender ameraucana eggs, and she's been chummy with the black copper marans rooster. Want them if they hatch? They should be olive eggers.

I think Sundance is planning (or ought to) to torture you guys through the entire incubation process and then show you when they hatch. That's what I'd do anyway. But, it's been established that she's nicer than me...

Ooh! I forgot that we were guessing
smile.png
Hey, did she even admit that it was something exotic? For all we know, she's got something like BR eggs in there. It's fun to guess, though. Okay, Sundancen already got the d'Uccles..........hmm..... Sultans? Or some of those bantam OE's........

Back
Top Bottom