Vermont

Haven't heard back from her & my day is really tight - 11 for me - leaving by noon .... then in P can get in there - YOU can have an extra long chicken chat today !!! :) ha ha

So I'll be there by 11 - will you still have the kiddos? or are they in school now ???

FYI - going to be off the computer - so if you can't make it - or want to change spots - you have to txt me or I won't get it.

I don't have a ton of time today - but was going to swing by Subway and get a free sub today ... buy a sub and drink - get a sub free ....

I'll be in town about 11:00am .... have to run about - but if you guys can make it - I'll sit down and eat there instead of taking it out.

Pyxis - you HAVE to get together with Bakin soon ..... one to see the new car - but there is an even better thingie going on ...

MY chickens are LOVING this longer warm fall ......

sorry if any of you took off yet - I have a change of plans and won't be able to get away until well after 7pm ....

I am also just seeing this, lol. We definitely should set a day. I am wide open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, although I will be getting a haircut sometime on one of those days.

Back
Top Bottom