Vermont

Well - now I have to be in Rutland for my second job very early Saturday --- I can do that and then all my errands but I can't afford to drive back in .... is there any way you can bump it up to 10 am ???? I will be done by 9 - can dinker around for a while -but by 10 ish - I will be long done with anything I have .... ??

sorry for the schedule change - if you can't make it that early - you two should still meet up at noon !!!!
wink.png

This week Saturday is what works for me ..... Hope you guys can make a Saturday !!!!

Say - my author's book signing is tomorrow - I haven't checked yet - but have you put in the reviews yet?

May make a difference to him by tomorrow :)

http://www.amazon.com/Feel-Good-Aff...46639160&sr=8-1&keywords=the+feel+good+affair

There are only 4 reveiws and one is mine - did you guys do a review yet ? The author is asking about my beta reader reviews and I feel a little flat footed - yet I don't want to harp on you too much ....

I also don't want you to to get mad at me !
hide.gif
but he has been at his first book signing in AZ and will be going to another soon - AND all you have to do really is a short one or two sentence things on whatever you liked the most. It doesn't have to be a long thing ..... I was really hoping Bakin's will show up as it show up as a verified purchase
wink.png

Oh - and I have Friday at 11am in Rutland open if we want to get together - and then Sunday Morning open - the next week looks all pretty open.

I might be able toeet Friday we are leaving for Maine for the weekend, tried to leave a review with my phone but it wouldn't take but now that the iPad is working again I can work on it tonight :)

Ah - good time to travel NOW before snow and such ! :)

We'll see what Pyxis can do - as last time I just had to run ! But nothing is set for Friday - I have to be in at 9:30 for an eye apt - and so won't have to rush ! :)

Thanks - sorry to be a pain - but he is asking me now - so I wanted to see if we could get anything before his next event. :)

I just wanted to post this here:

http://owlcreekfarm.weebly.com/owl-creek-farm-blog/my-usps-nightmare

It's really long - it's a post I just put up on my work in progress website for my farm. I didn't want to copy it down here because of the length, but it's about the horrible experience I've had with the PO today. Just wanted to share with you guys because it'll make me feel better and you guys will understand better than anyone how I'm feeling.

As far as meeting, unfortunately I have to work Friday evening, so I would have to drive into Rutland to meet, then go home, then come in again, which I don't think I can swing :(

Brought it up - will read it in a little bit - I have a feeling it is going to make me angry for you ....

Can you guys meet Sunday around 10am ??

ARGH ! Thurs I can't at all .... have a meeting ....

Looks like we will have to catch up when you get back from Maine - looks like you will still have decent weather up there! Not bone chilling cold yet ! Wild :)

Back
Top Bottom