Virtual Other Fowl Calendar Contest - Landscape Format - Ends 12/31/2023 at 11:59 pm

Pics
That’s funny, I don’t even think they sell them anymore? It’s my dog’s old harness. Yes I tried clipping her wings but she was still able to fly five feet up onto our pool :rolleyes:
Really? I got my dog's harness like a year ago at my local feed store and I still think they carry them. My dog doesn't wear it much as I don't really like it and find his other harness is better. Oh, she's a determined naughty girl, isn't she?

Really? I got my dog's harness like a year ago at my local feed store and I still think they carry them. My dog doesn't wear it much as I don't really like it and find his other harness is better. Oh, she's a determined naughty girl, isn't she?
I got mine at Walmart two years ago :)

Yeah, they’re both terrible - they fly onto the catio and their own house (both six feet high) and they climb on the deck and poop on it :(

Submission #2
DE0E612E-14B8-4475-8588-5B3DEB2ED935.jpeg

Moonbeam my Cayuga amongst the lavender

Last edited:
:wee :wee Here's my ducklings :D Is their a limit in entries? :D
First Entry, Sweet Duckling hen be Having Fun!
# 1
DSC_0366.JPG

My second entry is Mr. Duckling Green Runner ;D With his sisters.
DSC_0387.JPG

And third picture, ;D Is Mr. Drake again :D
DSC_0383.JPG
And (Maybe final?) Mr. Q-Pine, the cutie Ameraucana going for a snooze in the treed shade. (dang it I forgot it'sOther poultry!!LOL (q-pine will have to show off another time)

thank you - peace.

Attachments

• DSC_0364 (1).JPG
    DSC_0364 (1).JPG
    227.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0454.JPG
    DSC_0454.JPG
    448 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Our pet Pilgrim goose, Gabby. We took her to the beach for the first time and she loved it. She is a celebrity in our little town. The newspaper did an article on her a week or so ago. She goes for 'walkies' on a harness and leash with 'fashionable goose boots' and meets and greets people who take her photo and say she 'made their day'. She makes everyone happy! Here are photos of her at the lake!

View attachment 3629222View attachment 3629223View attachment 3629224View attachment 3629225
I absolutely love these pictures (even the ones not the right size). Gabby is wonderful and so neat that you brought this out in her and give her the opportunity to be able to bring joy to so many! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom