Want to get on list for 2015 peacock eggs

Sorry guys, I thought it was obvious since I jumped in on a thread from central PA.
hmm.png
I'll be sure to include that info on post #1 next time.
Ignore us, lol, glad to have you here!

-Kathy

@KsKingBee yup, PA. @poobabysdaddy would it make sense for us to go in on an order together? I don't know what town you live in, but maybe I could pick them up and meet you somewhere. @snowshoe ?

Aunt Flo, @snowshoe is going to be closest to you, but we are about 45 mins southwest of Harrisburg. Just in case we would have anything you want that he doesn't have available. @poopbabysdaddy is pretty close to us. Welcome to BYC's Pea section!

Aunt Flo I am also about thirty minutes from State College, in Snow Shoe, PA I will be selling eggs and peachicks in the spring, I have a man that is suppose to be picking up the last three chicks an opal a bronze and purple all hens that I have for sale this year today.

Aunt Flo, @snowshoe
 is going to be closest to you, but we are about 45 mins southwest of Harrisburg. Just in case we would have anything you want that he doesn't have available. @poopbabysdaddy is pretty close to us. Welcome to BYC's Pea section!

Aunt Flo I am also about thirty minutes from State College, in Snow Shoe,  PA I will be selling eggs and peachicks in the spring, I have a man that is suppose to be  picking up the last three chicks an opal a bronze and purple all hens that I have for sale this year today.  

Thanks!@snowshoe, I need to build a shelter first. I would like to freerange one peacock at least, how many chicks do you recommend I get in order to get a male?

Back
Top Bottom