Want to get on list for 2015 peacock eggs

I can catch the ones i hatched by hand , they are the only ones for sale now unless someone really wants an older white peacock then i will have to lur him in the pen ahead of time cause i can't catch him without a net, he is a wild thang when traped

When i got folks coming i just open the pen and let the peas walk inside then when the buyer gets here they can pick what they want from the pen.

I always like it when I get to choose the one I want.
thumbsup.gif

I usually try and go for the tallest ones and/or the prettiest ones. It has been years since I got to go buy a peafowl...Can't wait to do it again someday.

I am 30 minutes from State College (near Potters Mills) and want to add peafowl next year. I was going to start a new thread, but then saw this one. Can I get in on some peachick action? I want to preorder some day old chicks or possibly hatching eggs. Would any of you be willing to help me out? I don't have a color preference.

Last edited:
@KsKingBee yup, PA. @poobabysdaddy would it make sense for us to go in on an order together? I don't know what town you live in, but maybe I could pick them up and meet you somewhere. @snowshoe ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom