:( warning, sad pic) Photos of the survivours added Pg3!

taraann81

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Ontario
Our gal Agnes kidded triplets yesterday, 2 are doing very well but the beautiful little moonspotted buck didn't make it,

I was so excited to get kids from this particular buck, the 2 that made it are a very light beige and a solid white.

I suppose its morbid of me to post a pic of this little guy, but wanted to share his beauty, I love his polka dots.

This is her second kidding for us, triplet bucks last valentines day and now triplet bucks again, Hope next year we will get a doe out of her.

The kids are 3/4 nubian.

will post pics of the other 2 later, haven't been able to get good ones.

27498_100_1515.jpg

27498_100_1516.jpg

Last edited:
I thi8nk it was just too cold yesterday, She had them really fast. Last year she showed alot of signs of labour and we just happened to go out and were there when they were born.

This time, we checked her..Nothing. No discharge, or ground pawing or anything. An hr later we checked her again and found all three. The first 2 were very cold but cleaned off. I think she just got overwhelmed with kid after kid(last year she delivered all 3 in 10mins) and didn't clean his face off. we tried and warmed him up but it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom