:( warning, sad pic) Photos of the survivours added Pg3!

sad.png
Oh, that is sad...and frustrating to lose a beauty like him. So sorry.

I was so excited to get kids from this particular buck, the 2 that made it are a very light beige and a solid white.

The good thing is that you know that this breeding can produce the moonspotted. The black with white is really pretty.​

Quote:
The good thing is that you know that this breeding can produce the moonspotted. The black with white is really pretty.

Your right that is good to know, now I'm that much more excited for next years kiddings!

Spectacular color! And I don't think it's morbid to post pics of him. Thanks for posting. He is beautiful. I wish like crazy he would have lived for you.
hugs.gif
Oh well... maybe next year. Any chance you can breed her back later for a spring (warmer) birth? Here's for nex time...
fl.gif
Good Luck!!!

Thanks, onthespot! He was what I was breeding for, I want a spotted doeling, so I wanted to share his picture, it seemed sad not to share. Her breeding will have to wait. The earliest I have seen her cycle is august, but I prefer to wait until October to have her bred. Its never been a problem before, kidding in February, we just missed the signs this time, she literally went from showing no signs of labor to having all three on the ground within an hr. we certainley tried hard to save him, but to no avail.

'll try to post pics of the remaining 2 today.

Here are the boys that made it!
This one is solid white.
27498_100_1529.jpg

This one, looks white but is actually a very light beige or creamy color with white spots.
27498_100_1531.jpg

hugs.gif

Sorry about the black buckling. He was a looker. Glad to hear the others are doing well! I have a Nub/Oberhasli doe who surprised the heck out of me with 2 3/4 nubian doelings - this was her first freshening! Did you use the same buck for your does breedings? It might be in his genetics.

Back
Top Bottom