Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Alrighty, then. I am off to join the herd of cars. I will catch up with y'all tomorrow!! Be safe and stay blessed!!

Quote: I have two pieces of really heavy vinyl(?) flooring that "Imp" (Russ) gave me. They have come in handy for many things (like getting huge rocks out of the back of my van!)

We put one piece of floor on the driveway, and managed to get the other piece of floor under part of the rock, and then yanked it out. I put a yoga mat rolled up over the bumper so that it didn't get cracked. It worked!

Love this!!
lau.gif

So I see this is generally a luncheon type a thing? I know of some great hole-in-the-walls :0)
It's whatever we want it to be. Seems like food or beverages just seem to go with get-togethers.
I can do a meetup noth of fort Lewis if on a weekend.... I.e. ikea or Tacoma ;-)

ooh! Ikea. Yes. I've only been there once LOL.

Only if it is mid-day. My Saturday morning is pretty busy. B-ball game at 8:00 a.m. then take Blackie to auction [sniff, sniff]. After that my next appt. isn't until 5:00 p.m.

I would love love love to meet up this Sat, but it is such a drive for me and I dont' want to be a gas hog if I am not required to drive so far North
I also live in Tacoma! Could do a Tacoma meet-up on a weekend
yesss.gif

Dang... just found out that hitting Ctrl + Enter is the same as hitting SUBMIT!

Oh well... I was just trying to gather as many comments as I could find to see if there was a consensus. Seems like IKEA is pretty agreeable. Maybe flirty31 and ChickAudie could share a ride?

Could it happen about 11:00 on this Saturday? If not, please suggest a specific time.

For those of you that think it's too far to drive..... consider those of us on the pennisula. Not only do we have the extra miles to drive, but we pay a toll on the Tacoma bridge, too. So come on people -- let's shake our tailfeathers and have a little fun. If I can make it, you can too. Right?!

How about some SEATTLE, REDMOND, BELLEVUE, LYNNWOOD, PUYALLUP people?!?!
Come On Guys ! ! ! Kim? Imp? Rainmom? cieraphoto? JennS? Everybody?

Last edited:
I am taking my LF to their new home tonight. I'm wanting to focus more on breeding to the standard then egg laying. They are going to a good home and I will still be able to see them. It's going to be weird not having them around, but it's for the best.

I am taking my LF to their new home tonight. I'm wanting to focus more on breeding to the standard then egg laying. They are going to a good home and I will still be able to see them. It's going to be weird not having them around, but it's for the best.

Back
Top Bottom