Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'm just glad DW liked her's. She had been wanting to go there since they made a tourist trap out of it . Told her I wouldn't be mean. So I ate it . Only a few miles past where the kids go to school .Tomorrow is our thirty fifth anniversary. So Cracker Barrel for breakfast early maybe . I'll over eat for sure. All ways do. Don't you worry about that baby boy of your'n he's tougher than we are . And can move a lot faster . And pretty sure somebody taught him to be a man. He'll be fine . After all he from Tennessee .:hugs

Ain't he just . And thank you . I try to change them out at three years if DW will let me . This is their second season. So next spring their out of here anyway .Already raising replacements . Set eggs today . Well been setting everything that the CCL's layed all week . After all they is jess chickens :lau Or so I've been led to believe .
Happy Anniversary to you and he misses!!!!!:hugs
And thanks....You always say just whats needed... You're right, of course. He's a capable young man and knows how to take care of himself. Got a good head on his shoulders.....I'm still gonna worry tho, but you know that already, don't ya!:hugs

I'm just glad DW liked her's. She had been wanting to go there since they made a tourist trap out of it . Told her I wouldn't be mean. So I ate it . Only a few miles past where the kids go to school .Tomorrow is our thirty fifth anniversary.
Congratulations! DH and I will be celebrating 35 years on Monday.

I wanna get those to hang up in my new duck building when it's done. :love

It's been slow going. Went to get screws today and the the stuff I needed for the ducks and had a flat tire while we were out.:he Luckily we were across from Wal-Mart. But didn't feel like doing much when we finally got back home. Maybe tomorrow.
Yuck...Don't blame ya for putting it off!

Happy Anniversary to you and he misses!!!!!:hugs
And thanks....You always say just whats needed... You're right, of course. He's a capable young man and knows how to take care of himself. Got a good head on his shoulders.....I'm still gonna worry tho, but you know that already, don't ya!:hugs
Of course you are. You're the mama, and it says right in the Mother's Handbook that we are required to worry. I believe it's in Chapter 1, Section 5, Paragraph 2.

upload_2017-9-9_23-42-37.png

upload_2017-9-9_23-43-8.png

Love these two boys!

Back
Top Bottom