Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I seem to recall you giving Deb some chickens a few months ago. How'd that work out, or am I not remembering right?

That picture you posted of her looked worlds better than one I saw before her operation.
You remember correctly. She had them at her house for a short while & was really enjoying them.

When she went into the nursing home & it became clear that she wouldn’t be coming home, her son asked if Frankie & I could rehome them again. We were lucky enough to find a couple people on BYC who took them in. I don’t think Deb ever knew they were gone, which is good because it would have made her sad.

You remember correctly. She had them at her house for a short while & was really enjoying them.

When she went into the nursing home & it became clear that she wouldn’t be coming home, her son asked if Frankie & I could rehome them again. We were lucky enough to find a couple people on BYC who took them in. I don’t think Deb ever knew they were gone, which is good because it would have made her sad.
I must've missed a chunk; didn't realize she'd been in a nursing home.

Thanks, turk - where ya been? Welcome home.
:D thank you sir.

Last year between the children and the farm i just couldnt get enough time for being social.

6 months ago i left my husband though and I've been working on rebuilding my life as a single mom now. Sold off my whole flock.

I heard about Deb on fb 😔 and i had to come check in

Back
Top Bottom