We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

I'm homeschooled, so I have to prove myself everyday.
I worked really hard on a picture of my chicken and my parents didn't think it was good enough.

I really like it though.... :/

I hate it when the fair comes into the town I live close to. I happen to work in that town and it is like the people directing traffic care more about making sure that people get in and out of the fair with ease but don't care about the people who are actually trying to go to work. It frustrates me to no end. I get out of work right as the fairs ending too and instead of letting one lonely little car get through first they want me to wait for a whole line of people coming out of the fair.

I know that is selfish of me, but I wish they would realize that not everyone's life revolves around this. There is another way I can get to the place where I work but that way is usually blocked by traffic this time of year also. I can't wait until Tuesday when the stupid fair leaves.

I hate it when the fair comes into the town I live close to. I happen to work in that town and it is like the people directing traffic care more about making sure that people get in and out of the fair with ease but don't care about the people who are actually trying to go to work. It frustrates me to no end. I get out of work right as the fairs ending too and instead of letting one lonely little car get through first they want me to wait for a whole line of people coming out of the fair.

I know that is selfish of me, but I wish they would realize that not everyone's life revolves around this. There is another way I can get to the place where I work but that way is usually blocked by traffic this time of year also. I can't wait until Tuesday when the stupid fair leaves.
Our town traffic is always a nightmare during fair as well.

Our town traffic is always a nightmare during fair as well.

It makes me wish sometimes that I didn't have to work in the town. In other news on top of the fair traffic a tree I have in my yard broke in half and probably totaled one of my cars. I think there is more damage than what the car is worth. It is like never ending for me this week.

ChickenShan - People talking down to you (however old you are) is the WORST. I'm 33 now, but it still happens sometimes with people of older generations (and younger generations, too ...). Sucks too that there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. Try not to put too much energy into trying to prove yourself to them, just keep doing your best. And may I add, your chicken sketch is AMAZING. As another poster mentioned, it really looks professional!!

Back
Top Bottom