We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

ChickenShan - People talking down to you (however old you are) is the WORST. I'm 33 now, but it still happens sometimes with people of older generations (and younger generations, too ...). Sucks too that there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. Try not to put too much energy into trying to prove yourself to them, just keep doing your best. And may I add, your chicken sketch is AMAZING. As another poster mentioned, it really looks professional!!
You saw my avatar? XD

School tomorrow!!
AGGGGGGGHHHH!

ChickenShan - People talking down to you (however old you are) is the WORST.  I'm 33 now, but it still happens sometimes with people of older generations (and younger generations, too ...).  Sucks too that there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.  Try not to put too much energy into trying to prove yourself to them, just keep doing your best.  And may I add, your chicken sketch is AMAZING.  As another poster mentioned, it really looks professional!!

Thanks!

I'm homeschooled, so I have to prove myself everyday. I worked really hard on a picture of my chicken and my parents didn't think it was good enough.
I really like it though.... :/
You saw my avatar? XD School tomorrow!!
[COLOR=0000FF]AGGGGGGGHHHH![/COLOR]
No, AnnaPi was talking about that one! :D

Last edited:
I have lots to vent about..
School: Lot's to say here.. School is.. TERRIBLE! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Science: Hate my teacher, all I need to say there.. Math: Too easy! I should be in ALGEBRA but they won't even let me do pre algebra! What!? I know! It's terrible! It's this whole new common core thing! It's stupid!! Ruining my life!! PE: Oh my, PE is AWFUL! I am having nightmares, no joke! I am laying awake at night stressing out about how in the world I am going to survive PE! The physical part is fine, I just am terrible at understanding sport terms! All I care about is chickens, not sports! Let's just say, I know nothing about ANY sports! That's just how it will always be! I am not interested! And he keeps saying things like "Well, it's like soccer" Or "the rules are the same as basket ball" Well, guess what, I don't watch OR play sports! I just don't! I have chickens to take care of, sorry!!! Sorry to rant so much, I am not done! And, my parents were concerned that my stress about PE was going to ruin my education, it kinda is.. So, they called the school to see if I could not do PE, and they said that the state of CA requires PE. The only way I can get out of it is if I have a note from a doctor saying PE is dangerous for me.. I do have a medical condition, maybe I could trick a doctor into writing a note XD Anyways, as my ranting continues, life is terrible here! I want to just bury myself in a whole, and never come out, not have to deal with school! I am considering running into the woods, and hiding 'till summer! Not kidding! I have 40 acres to live in!
Oh, and on top of it all, I'm sick.. I missed 2 days of school, I'm behind! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I want to go back to my old school.. Where the science teacher was the best! And PE didn't exist.. And math was my level..
I am in tears!
hit.gif
Why is life SO hard!?! UGH! Sorry to rant on and on.. I needed to let it out..

I have lots to vent about..
School: Lot's to say here.. School is.. TERRIBLE! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Science: Hate my teacher, all I need to say there.. Math: Too easy! I should be in ALGEBRA but they won't even let me do pre algebra! What!? I know! It's terrible! It's this whole new common core thing! It's stupid!! Ruining my life!! PE: Oh my, PE is AWFUL! I am having nightmares, no joke! I am laying awake at night stressing out about how in the world I am going to survive PE! The physical part is fine, I just am terrible at understanding sport terms! All I care about is chickens, not sports! Let's just say, I know nothing about ANY sports! That's just how it will always be! I am not interested! And he keeps saying things like "Well, it's like soccer" Or "the rules are the same as basket ball" Well, guess what, I don't watch OR play sports! I just don't! I have chickens to take care of, sorry!!! Sorry to rant so much, I am not done! And, my parents were concerned that my stress about PE was going to ruin my education, it kinda is.. So, they called the school to see if I could not do PE, and they said that the state of CA requires PE. The only way I can get out of it is if I have a note from a doctor saying PE is dangerous for me.. I do have a medical condition, maybe I could trick a doctor into writing a note XD Anyways, as my ranting continues, life is terrible here! I want to just bury myself in a whole, and never come out, not have to deal with school! I am considering running into the woods, and hiding 'till summer! Not kidding! I have 40 acres to live in!
Oh, and on top of it all, I'm sick.. I missed 2 days of school, I'm behind! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I want to go back to my old school.. Where the science teacher was the best! And PE didn't exist.. And math was my level..
I am in tears!
hit.gif
Why is life SO hard!?! UGH! Sorry to rant on and on.. I needed to let it out..
I can understand my friend.

I am really angry. :mad:

My poor Bunny is sick and I can't take her to the Vets because it's the Weekend!
I think she could have Myxomatosis.... :(

Bloop!
I was venting about some people whose feelings might be hurt if they came across this, so I decided I should delete the post. But then I realized I don't know how to delete a post, so I hope this is sufficient :)

Last edited:
I've got one ... I share a house with two people, my boyfriend and a mutual friend of ours. We are all adults (in our 30s). I own the house and don't charge them rent; we just split all the bills three ways. That's not the problem.

The problem is that they aren't even coming CLOSE to pulling their weight regarding housework. I'm by no means a neat freak, but it still irritates me that they don't take out the garbage or bring the empty garbage can back up to the house after it's picked up. They've been living here for over six months now, and I'm fairly certain that neither of them has cleaned the bathroom once. They sometimes say that they forget or don't notice, but I think that is total BS. My BF at least helps in other ways, like mowing and doing general repairs, so most of my ire is directed at our other roommate. Especially when he tries to give orders about what we should be doing RE: cleaning.

Ok, that's all. This is the only safe place to vent because I know they don't go to this site :)

That sucks. You should talk to them since it should be their responsibility to take care of the house too. Don't underestimate the amount of trash humans can generate.

Back
Top Bottom