What Are You Listening To Right Now?

"Fire Fire" by Flyleaf 

I'm suddenly very confused at what this song is talking about...I always assumed it was about how suicide is "from the tongues of liars," but people online were giving completely different thoughts...they were saying that it's about being a really bad father...others said it was about 9/11. What do you think @chickluvinfreak
 ?

I don't really see how that song would have any connection or meaning to 9/11. I never gave too much thought about what it was about. But kind of thought it was something along the lines of child abuse. Because she sings "crying cause your father's drunk", "crying cause your father's wrong" "crying cause your father's done". Since childeren look up to their fathers to protect them then it would make since to call an abusive father a liar. Because he's destroyed everything a father is supposed to be. That's just my speculation, not really sure though.

Last edited:
"Something Wild" by Lindsey Stirling ft. Andrew McMahon

wee.gif

I don't really see how that song would have any connection or meaning to 9/11. I never gave too much thought about what it was about. But kind of thought it was something along the lines of child abuse. Because she sings "crying cause your father's drunk", "crying cause your father's wrong" "crying cause your father's done". Since childeren look up to their fathers to protect them then it would make since to call an abusive father a liar. Because he's destroyed everything a father is supposed to be. That's just my speculation, not really sure though.
That's what I was thinking too
smile.png
Btw, what are your thoughts about what "Rot" is about?

Back
Top Bottom