What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Hi everyone! :frow I'm back again! :)
This is not the usual Hebrew music that I listen to, but I like it anyways. It's a great song, and it's really helped me out. I'm struggling with some things in life right now and it's helped me realize that I just need to be happy, chase my dreams and stop worrying about everything so much. :)

I need to stop worrying so much myself. My mother was a champion worrier and I seem to have inherited it from her. I did set some rules though. I decided I could only worry about something the night before it was to happen. That helped a lot and I taught my son that also.

Well,,,,,,,, that cant be all that bad,,, consider it better than fingernails on a chalkboard.:)
Why don't you play/listen to this tune now...
I just posted it to another music thread.:thumbsup
Good one! Now that was the first thing I listened to this morning and now I’m listening to the dog crunch on her kibble.

Currently I am listening to my older cat's post-dinner opera. She's done it her entire life. After eating a meal she has to find the most echoing part of the house (the kitchen currently) and just start shouting at the top of her lungs. MRRROWP. BALLLRHGHE. YARREMOWOW. It really is like she's singing opera. No, she's not getting sick, or in pain, or anything. She's just a flippin' weirdo :p.

Currently I am listening to my older cat's post-dinner opera. She's done it her entire life. After eating a meal she has to find the most echoing part of the house (the kitchen currently) and just start shouting at the top of her lungs. MRRROWP. BALLLRHGHE. YARREMOWOW. It really is like she's singing opera. No, she's not getting sick, or in pain, or anything. She's just a flippin' weirdo :p.

:lau OMG

I need to stop worrying so much myself.
I believe the below.
quote-most-of-stuff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom