What are your talents?

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
You know what they say about everyone being good at something.
Let's hear some interesting ones! :pop Anyone make sculptures out of food, or something awesome and wacky like that?

Me, I suppose I can determine the wind direction from the weather conditions in certain places, but that can hardly be counted as a real talent.

I fall up stairs :p
tongue.png
LOL

I'm good at aggressive dog/cat wrestling. When we have a naughty, biting dog or cat at work that no one wants to deal with, they usually call me over. Don't know why, but I enjoy the challenge.
hu.gif

Making and fixing blood smears and urine sediment smears. Ya, I'm weird that way.

Untangling knotted string? I wish we had someone like that round here! That is one epic skill to have. :th

Good to hear these, guys. So I'm not the only one who sees the small things as possible talents.... :p

Those shadow boxes are gorgeous!

My talents - I am a great chef, I can sing, and I am very good at making people laugh.
I wish playing instruments came as naturally as those things - I really have to work hard & practice all the time to get anywhere playing music. I love it enough it is worth it.

Aero, wow they're fantastic!! :clap
kitchengirl - I suppose it's all the more rewarding when you've been practising hard, and it all pays off! :D

Back
Top Bottom