What chickens have the best flying ability?

Ok let me re-phrase the question... lol.

What bantam breeds can fly the best.?
So far ive heard Sumatras, and OEGB.
Im a bantam guy myself.

You can get Sumatras in Bantams?

don't get anything fluffy looking like ur cochins of course and silkies or any production birds, it's best to stick with light birds in ur case other bantams, games,birds with a leghorn looking body such as minorcas, polish

u know what imma just give u a list here goes:
PHOENIX just don't any heavy games, but if u only want bantams avoid fluffy breeds like silkies, cochins, brahmas ect....
YOKOHAMAi
AMERICAN GAME
OEG
JUNGLEFOWL
ancona
la fleche
lakenvelders
california whites
hamburgs
Egyptian fayoumis
campines
german spitzhaauben
old english pheasant fowl
satsumadori
kedu
paapnui/olmec fowl
cubalayas
red caps
braekels
crevecoeurs
houdans
onagadori
vorwerk
sicilian buttercup
andalusian
tuzo
tomaru
kurokashiwa
denzili fowl
berat fowl
showkoku
minohiki
totenko
pelung
kosovo
bergische kraeher
puerto rican
irish
spanish
white face spanish
china games
colombian
austrailian pit fowl

Ok that helps alot. I will check out that list and see what I like. I like seramas, sebrights, and OEGB but I will defently check out that list.

THanks,
Cole.

Quote:
Yes! Indeed. I have 3 myself and I know someone who ships eggs,If you want,I can PM you. I might be able to send some. They're beautiful,just like the large fowl,and little too! 48 ounces I believe! (I'll have to check) They can be expensive. (25 a piece for some) But they're worth it! They're awesome jungle fowl,and they can fly higher than OEGB,or atleast from what I've seen.

168789_190064634337771_100000027067313_750627_2287937_n.jpg

Quote:
Seramas may not be the best choice,with size A cocks at 11 ounces,they are easily killed by rats. I had one who got killed by a small rat,which was suprising. Also racoons and other predators will also take them as an easy meal.
sad.png

Last edited:
Boggy Bottom Bantams has GREAT bantam sumatras in BBS. And i am pretty sure he sells the chicks for a pretty low price, and there quality is AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom