What is y'all's favorite chews to give your dogs?

What is your favorite chew for your dogs?

• Total voters
Mine really love the freeze dried chicken liver.
Its hard when they have sensitive stomachs.
Ours love freeze dried liver too, I can definitely agree with it being hard when they have sensitive stomachs, I woke up this morning to my Boston Gypsy vomiting on my arm and blankets.

Ours love freeze dried liver too, I can definitely agree with it being hard when they have sensitive stomachs, I woke up this morning to my Boston Gypsy vomiting on my arm and blankets.
Yuck! Sorry about that! I keep puppy pads by my bed at all times my Boston throws up so much.

And always have a waterproof cover on your mattress!
Yes! Within two weeks we had a puppy wet herself in her sleep and one of the adults throw-up on one of the beds and had to take everything off, wash it, and spot clean the mattress. We need a waterproof cover. 😅

Yes! Within two weeks we had a puppy wet herself in her sleep and one of the adults throw-up on one of the beds and had to take everything off, wash it, and spot clean the mattress. We need a waterproof cover. 😅
Im getting washable pads for dogs. To use for when its raining outside, for use in vehicles whether in the field or just for a car ride as Tucker gets car sick sometimes but he has gotten a lot better!!!

I'm old school. I still use rawhide here. I monitor them, and take them away when they get too small. They also only have access to them when I allow it.

I enjoy reading everyone experiences. When i was younger dogs got raw bones from the butcher. Those dogs wore down their teeth to nubs. Hooves cracked teeth and smell awful. I used to purchase those store smoked bones until one shattered and we lost a dog, so never again will I offer bones in any form. Various parts like ears give my dogs diarrhea. I won't touch antlers at all. Benebones are chewed on here a bit, but them swallowing undigestable plastic makes me nervous.

I've used rawhide for decades here without problems. Never a blockage or problems digesting them. I'm not sure how people raise a pup without a big rawhide to chew on. Keeps them busy.

I'm old school. I still use rawhide here. I monitor them, and take them away when they get too small. They also only have access to them when I allow it.

I enjoy reading everyone experiences. When i was younger dogs got raw bones from the butcher. Those dogs wore down their teeth to nubs. Hooves cracked teeth and smell awful. I used to purchase those store smoked bones until one shattered and we lost a dog, so never again will I offer bones in any form. Various parts like ears give my dogs diarrhea. I won't touch antlers at all. Benebones are chewed on here a bit, but them swallowing undigestable plastic makes me nervous.

I've used rawhide for decades here without problems. Never a blockage or problems digesting them. I'm not sure how people raise a pup without a big rawhide to chew on. Keeps them busy.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm so sorry you lost a dog because of those smoked bones. That is awful.

Back
Top Bottom