What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters

These are the kits my NZW doe had yesterday afternoon,there 10 days late and she had 5 kits but there was one huge one dead so she has 4 healthy wiggling kits. There NZW kits and this is her first litter and I thought she had a false pregnancy because she is about 2 years old and never been bred but I got lucky.

My Lionhead rabbits are 5 weeks old today and I was wondering when should I separate the males from the females. I'm asking because I want to be prepared.

My Lionhead rabbits are 5 weeks old today and I was wondering when should I separate the males from the females. I'm asking because I want to be prepared.

When I wean at 7-8 weeks I divide them by sex into two grow out cages or pens at that time.

Just curious about the weaning age because my two does were weaned at 5 weeks which is when I picked them up. Are they like dogs and should be with the mother for 6-8 weeks.

As long as they are eating good I don't think it matters a whole lot.

HELP!!!! My 11week old mini Rex buck broke his hind right leg at the hock!!! What do I do?? Dad won't take me to the vet, we can't afford to go to the vet and pay $200 for the vet to fix my baby!
Should I make him a splint? How? He broke it last night at 10:30ish, he lives with his litter mate.
He's my newest herd buck/ show buck.
HELP!! Dad wants to kill him!

Back
Top Bottom