What treat did your chickies get today?

If one of the gophers every die, the chicken might eat it. Gophers are stinkers though
1f620.png

Today they got oats plain Greek yogurt and meal worms their all time fave what they usually get are
Worms, raisins, grapes, bread, bucatini, cucumber, tomato, romaine, bell pepper (cabbage and corn when it's cold) carrots

For me we don't really eat meat I think my bubus don't like it either and they eat what we would eat, I figure not only will good food keep them healthy and happy, but we eat their eggs so the good nutrition comes back to us that way
1f601.png

Today they got oats plain Greek yogurt and meal worms their all time fave what they usually get are
Worms, raisins, grapes, bread, bucatini, cucumber, tomato, romaine, bell pepper (cabbage and corn when it's cold) carrots

For me we don't really eat meat I think my bubus don't like it either and they eat what we would eat, I figure not only will good food keep them healthy and happy, but we eat their eggs so the good nutrition comes back to us that way
1f601.png

Aren't the worms
1f41b.png
meat ? Does the bubus like the worms?
1f627.png

Yes they are. I have wire buried 1 1/2 ft. deep all around my coop and run, and the darn things still dig their way inside. I just don't know what to use on the gophers that won't hurt the chickens.

You can get a trap and bury it in the gopher hole with the chain sticking out so you know where it is. Trap and kill one and leave it in the hole as a warning to other gophers lol.

Chickens won't get it, there's no poison if they do.

Back
Top Bottom