What treat did your chickies get today?

Mine were awful at 17 weeks, it was not till the past month or two they started to like everything. They are 8 months now, you might try Greek yogurt, feed, and banana or oatmeal and eggs for now but wait for the veggies till they are a little older. I am not sure but you might also try apple sauce with carrot juice in it.

Last edited:
Today we gave the girls oatmeal with cranberries, apples, carrots, bread! They ate everything but the carrots... I dont think they like carrots very much!
tongue.gif

Mine were awful at 17 weeks, it was not till the past month or two they started to like everything. They are 8 months now, you might try Greek yogurt, feed, and banana or oatmeal and eggs for now but wait for the veggies till they are a little older. I am not sure but you might also try apple sauce with carrot juice in it.
Same here. I put a melon slice out for the girls around that age and they looked at it like it was going to bite them!

Last night mine got raw steak trimmings. I trimmed some ribeyes for dinner and then cut the meat from the fat for my chickens. I cut it up pretty small for them and they just go crazy for it everytime. Who would have thought that chickens naturally crave beef. I'll have to watch them closely from now on when they're out in the cow pasture!

Back
Top Bottom