What treat did your chickies get today?

We bought a juicer a few weeks ago, and today (after FINALLY getting around to cleaning it and buying plenty of fresh fruits and veggies) I made my own cup. Much to my dismay, there was A LOT of waste. I put the 'waste' back through the juicer unit a few times and got even more juice out. But I had a brilliant idea with what was left to give it to the flock! They loved it! Even stayed out a little later in their run than normal to get as much of the yummy mush as possible :)

Broccoli, cauliflower, rice, and low main noodles....
wee.gif

Last edited:
Today was one of those 'throw together something random' days. My girls (and guys) got a chopped ripe banana, raisens and a half cup of yogurt all mixed together. They LOVED it!

My birdies got a vegetable and grain salad (left over from a lunch stop at Trader Joe's), a few grape tomatoes and a zucchini that was too soft for my likings. Yea, they're spoiled :)
Nikki

Spaghetti squash, pears, scr eggs and buttermilk ... they were wormed this morning for the first time since I got them.... Btw, they are 6-8 month hens/pullets... And I got them a week or so ago

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom