What treat did your chickies get today?

boiled egg...can they tell the difference in a boiled or scrambled egg and a raw one? am i teaching them to eat eggs in the nest boxes?

My girls (and I suspect one guy) got fresh guava, some earth worms, a centipede and some papaya today. Guavas are going off right now and they LOVE them. My star fruit tree is fruitful but they dot seem to care much.

Literally?
big_smile.png

No . Maybe I should of said they really enjoyed their treat .

a milk-mixing fiasco that went bad. Was using a bottle that i had previously used to mix a vinegar tonic. Blech! they liked it, though. also some cantaloupe peels, seeds and part of a squished banana.

Compost!!!! Cinnamon and Luna's favorite! (Cinnamon is a rhode island red, luna is a black astralorp). My spoiled silkies only eat when I feed them so they didn't touch it -.-

I mixed one can of pumpkin with a few blueberries, a bit of chopped apple, oatmeal and a pack of frozen corn.....I warmed it up and gave them part of it. I didn't think they liked it but when I went back it was gone! I have enough for a couple of days. They also had a couple of tomatoes.:weee

Back
Top Bottom