What treat did your chickies get today?

Pics
my girls got cranberry and orange relish, thier crops were like large eggs they ate so much.
big_smile.png

Had multiple loafs of bread that were left in the freezer, and became:cd:cd:cd rock hard. I soaked them in hot water and never seen them act so crazy!

My chickens will eat most anything including a dead bird they found but when I put a turkey carcass out they walked around it and then away from it. Too close to home I guess.

You won't believe what mine had, lol mac and cheese, mashed potato's, filling, turkey, a little ham, corn ( baked), green beans and what ever was left from yesterday. There may have been some apple pie in it to.

Turkey carcass and a mouse from my pantry trap.
droolin.gif

DH took the turkey out for them and I warned him to toss it over the fence. He went inside the chicken yard with it.
ep.gif
Thought I was going to have to rescue him, they didn't want to let him back out.

Quote:
Interesting, because I put some cooked turkey necks out with mine's treats today, and they didn't touch them. I thought they'd go crazy for the protein.

Yesterday they got warm scalloped potatoes and scrambled eggs. Today was the turkey necks, brussels sprouts trimmings and leftover croutons from the Thanksgiving stuffing.

Back
Top Bottom