What treat did your chickies get today?

Quote:
Sounds yummy, what do you bake them in[pans like for cakes?] and
welcome-byc.gif

Put a little oil in a tray of cake tins in oven for 5mins, take out and put your pancake mixture in and cook for 45mins or unitil bronze colour. 4 x eggs, plain flour & milk.. Me & the chickens love them ....

Quote:
When I put turkey bones with meat on it for them to eat A predator cam that night and killed some of mine. If meat is in their pen a predator will come...

Good point! I just went out and brought the remains back in. Thanks!
frow.gif

Quote:
Mine had this as well, and a bit of leftover fish and corn from supper last night.

edited to add: I just took them some pumpkin 'guts'...they are not sure whether or not they like it...lol...they are circling it as a vulture might circle a corpse, getting closer and closer...

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine had this as well, and a bit of leftover fish and corn from supper last night.

edited to add: I just took them some pumpkin 'guts'...they are not sure whether or not they like it...lol...they are circling it as a vulture might circle a corpse, getting closer and closer...

yuckyuck.gif

Mine will only eat the pumkin if I hand feed it, they have zero interest in it otherwise. It has been in the run for a few days now and nothing.
idunno.gif

My girls got grapes... (cut in half first, obviously as they are too posh to eat 'em whole!!!!!) They chase grape halves down the garden, falling over their great big feet and each other as they go!! Cool!

Back
Top Bottom