Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten??

I love calamari, I love frog legs, I love dried cuttlefish, I LOVE kimchee. I loved squid ink (black) pasta. I liked eel, tasted pickled lamb tongues and would NOT try Polish duck blood soup!
CAVIAR IS THE BEST!

wee.gif

caviar
sickbyc.gif
perhaps monkey,,,,however I'm not sure. I was when I was a little kid and someone said it was. I'm not sure if he was joking or not. Escargo
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Alligator
octopus in squid ink sauce.....or was that squid in octopus ink sauce? I was something like that.

Last edited:
I was little and my older brother's friend said it was. It was a dinner at our church while we had a priest from Africa.

I have cleaned, cooked and ate a racoon. It was not bad. Kinda like dark meat chicken.

I also ate a carp but it was nasty.

Pig brains were a favorite when I was a child. Cooked with scrambled eggs. I love them still but the cholestrol is horrible and I do not eat they anymore.

Darin

Many years ago I went to a flea market. There was a table with a sign "Free samples" and a bowl of jerky pieces. So I tried one and it was excellent! I said to my friend that it was really good beef jerky and try a piece! The seller said "No miss, not beef. Burro." And he put his fingers up on his head like long ears sticking up. I about choked. But it was good. No, I didn't buy any!

I've had emu chili and it was good too.
smile.png

I think its all in what you are use to. I lived in hawaii until I was 7 and we ate snails, octopus, raw fish, sea uirchin,squid, but I had a real hard time eating bear it just didn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom