When did you know that you were turning into your mother or father?

When my kid said "i'm bored" and i said "go clean your room if you're bored"

th.gif

Can I be my granny instead she's still sane.

I hate it when I say things that sound like my mom..... but I don't think I will ever turn into her, my DH would pack up and leave if I did!
wink.png

When I started using up all the leftovers and disguising them in casseroles, stews, etc and pretending to my husband that it just a new recipe I found somewhere.

When my kid asked "What's there to eat, Mom?" and I replied "Whatever you make."

When my kids ask "Can we get this?!!! Please, Mom?!" (usually Froot Loops or something sugary) and I reply "I'll think about it."
Except when my mom said it, we crumbled and gave up. When I say it, the kids cheer and high five each other.

Quote:
My FIL always did that (he was the cook in their house). Except his attempts were very poorly disguised. The man could not tolerate a leftover. My husband still will not eat "stir fry". Ha.

when for the umpteenth time my stepson asked me "but why..." (don't remember what it was all about but I clearly remember my response) and I heard these words come out of my mouth: "Because I said so!"
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom