Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

LoveToFarm...

Nice looking babies. I dont have pics of everybody, but here are a couple. I got 7 babies this summer from a friend in south Wisconsin who breeds them, and ended up with 5 boys and 2 girls. So I sold 2 boys and then got 2 more hens from my friend Kim. Another friend down that way also breeds and they have been getting stock from different places in the us, so I got 2 more females from her. Here are a couple of what I have. The first pic is of my 3 boys. The other 2 are of my original girls. I havent taken pics of the other 4 females that I got

LoveToFarm...

Nice looking babies. I dont have pics of everybody, but here are a couple. I got 7 babies this summer from a friend in south Wisconsin who breeds them, and ended up with 5 boys and 2 girls. So I sold 2 boys and then got 2 more hens from my friend Kim. Another friend down that way also breeds and they have been getting stock from different places in the us, so I got 2 more females from her. Here are a couple of what I have. The first pic is of my 3 boys. The other 2 are of my original girls. I havent taken pics of the other 4 females that I got

Beautiful!
love.gif

Updated pic of Mason so no one has withdrawals. Four weeks old today, he's doing really good! He has a little mohawk.
smile.png

LoveToFarm... Nice looking babies. I dont have pics of everybody, but here are a couple. I got 7 babies this summer from a friend in south Wisconsin who breeds them, and ended up with 5 boys and 2 girls. So I sold 2 boys and then got 2 more hens from my friend Kim. Another friend down that way also breeds and they have been getting stock from different places in the us, so I got 2 more females from her. Here are a couple of what I have. The first pic is of my 3 boys. The other 2 are of my original girls. I havent taken pics of the other 4 females that I got
wow they are very prety boys! I love love love ur females I want some of those colors!

Beautiful!
love.gif

Updated pic of Mason so no one has withdrawals. Four weeks old today, he's doing really good! He has a little mohawk.
smile.png

AWwwwwWA

I miss babies around here. My son reminded me today that we can't have any more babies because his little sister annoys him enough.

Deli- yes the Meat crosses of yours that I helped TO butcher were nice birds for the most part. Yes I agree about drugs. Do the pumpkin seeds need to be processed in any way? or is raw good?

We went to the local cross country fun run/fund raiser this morning. I must report that my children both finished dead last in their respective age classes. Thank goodness for academic scholarships!!

We sold the huge TV today also.

I'm with the deer on this one. That's not food.
HaHa!

I didn't mourn the loss of the Brussels Sprouts (the hubs did) but I would have been sitting out in the garden with a gun if they had eaten my red peppers! The Jalapeno and Poblano peppers were for customers. Some are getting dried and will go to friends in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom