Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Quote:
yeah, I am doing a lot of puter research today.
I am thinking of turning that new grassy area into a multi fruited orchard. apples, grapes, pears , etc.

My brakes went out on the Silverado last week. I still have brakes, but I suspect a slow leak in the master cylinder.
I have to drive it about 20 miles to the fixit guy.
right now we are using it as a work table for cutting soffits etc. then I have to return a bunch of fascia that we didn't use. I rhink I will drop them off on my way to the fixit guy.

I have a box of left over vinyl siding from a job that I am going to nail to the chimney chase. then I am going to pour a concrete cap on the top. it is 4 feet by 2 1/2 feet.

.......jiminwisc....,

yeah,  I am doing a lot of puter research today.
I am thinking of turning that new grassy area into a multi fruited orchard.  apples, grapes, pears , etc.

My brakes went out on the Silverado last week. I still have brakes, but I suspect a slow leak in the master cylinder.
I have to drive it about 20 miles to the fixit guy.
right now we are using it as a work table for cutting soffits etc.  then I have to return a bunch of fascia that we didn't use. I rhink I will drop them off on my way to the fixit guy. 

I have a box of left over vinyl siding from a job that I am going to nail to the chimney chase.  then I am going to pour a concrete cap on the top.  it is 4 feet by 2 1/2 feet.

.......jiminwisc....,

I just need a brake line replaced. I understand they're busy but a guy can't go forever without a vehicle. I'm too busy to bum rides!

At the high school all day, so late post. Came home to 5 eggs in the box for the first time, and a 6th one up on the poop board that was colorless and very thin shelled. Girls had pecked it some and made a huge dent, but it was still intact with its innards. We only have 5 hens. Weird.

Jim, used to use Roundup in the quack patch. If it was effective, I would not have a quack patch.

Corewasen, bummer on the truck. Our car is making some weird sounds, could be serpentine belt, could be alternator, glad I have the truck for back up.

Cher, wish we could get some arrays, hubby not sold on that idea.

Irish, glad you have a place for the Russians, I am still leaning toward Coockoos

Daethen, I agree on the beets, pretty hard to find one I have not liked just because of size.

wyoDreamer, my tomatoes are just red now also but we planted very late.

chikenscratch, hello!

Last edited:
Fish Fry Friday to everyone...it was baked cod and shrimp with fresh spuds turned into bakers....perfection once again, while I enjoy my new York vanilla ice cream and type a message.

Way to go BBP with the help of the blind fawn....beats the suffering it might have to endure without the help you are providing....you're the best!

Stay Safe... bigz

Back
Top Bottom