YOGURT FOR CHICKENS ?

I'd recommend yogurt and raw ACV all day long for chickens & people! When I used to have a couple of leghorns they would slurp the yogurt by scooping it up with their beaks. They'd get it in their nose, on their face and head, and they would spend the next 10 minutes cleaning each other off! What a hoot. Healthy for them and entertaining for us.
lol.png

Hello, i just took the advice and fed mine some cornmeal last night and some yogurt this morning and they ate it all. They had the sour face at first because I just put the yogurt on top of their feed. Then I mixed it in the top layer of the starter and they gobbled it all up:

My chickens get yogurt as a treat, if they have been laying a lot or go back in their coop at night without too much fussing. They love it!

Its starting to warm up where I live, it will be 108 on sat, so I made some frozen yogurt treats for my girls. I put some sun flower sprouts, flower petals, some chopped up fruit in the bottom of silicone muffin cups. I topped with plain greek yogurt and froze. These will make nice treats for those hot days.

Back
Top Bottom