Well, we're finishing up our first week with the hens. I think we're starting to get settled into a routine. There are still things that need to be done, but we can do them a little at a time.
We finished with the coop. We're going to get the feeding trays attached to the inside wall in the next few days. That way the hens won't be flipping the feed over so much. We're also going to section off the nests. Right now its just one big long area with no dividers. I think we can probably get that done in one afternoon. My dad is going to build me a feed box for me to put the feed tub in.We've also got to get the coop wired. If my husband can find a spare afternoon, it shouldn't take too long.

Then it will be time to start working on the run. I have an idea of how I want it layed out. We'll see if I can get it done before the end of the year. Here's hoping anyway!