So here it is, finally.
Sorry, to those who may have been waiting, for the delay.
Y'all might be interested in seeing my comments about using this divider starting here:
and a few of the following pages.
I will add more verbiage later as time allows.
But for now here is the half pattern for the dividers I made.
I strongly encourage you to draw out this pattern on some stiff cardboard,
(I used single wall corrugated)
and fit it to the incubator before cutting it out of plastic mesh.
The pattern here is slightly over-sized so you'll need to fit and trim, fit and trim, fit and trim.
You can see here where I hot glued the dividers to the base piece in several places to keep the chicks from moving the divider walls.