Some fun **pix** of my chix (everybody loves photos)

aiwetir

Songster
11 Years
Oct 28, 2008
portland, or
i spent some time photographing my ladies (hopefully) yesterday and here are the results. they are 14 weeks old here

the full set of 41 images can be seen here
http://pdxvr.com/other/chicks

here are a select few of the ones i like

i'd also like some input on if anyone thinks we have any roos ?!

DSC_5761.jpg

DSC_5851.jpg

DSC_5854.jpg

DSC_5695.jpg

DSC_5679.jpg

DSC_5728.jpg

DSC_5722.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, those photos of the Buff Orps are fantastic. I love the depth of field and clarity of detail in the eyes and feathers. Wow.

That's a neat effect you used...how'd you do that? Is it something you can get a simple digital camera to do, or does it take a fancy camera?

Aww way to pretty. You have really good looking girls, and you are also a great photagrapher Spelling). I wish I could take pictures that pretty, maybe its my camera and not me.

oy, i hit submit instead of preview

now i've put some images in here too.

that's a fisheye lens i used, and imo it's by far the funnest way to shoot them, the plymouth rock is about 1-2 inches from the lens there. you can see they are a bit wary of the big clicking black thing in my hand while at the same time quite interested in the apple in my other hand
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
well this is an old camera, nikon d70 (about 5 years). the fisheye lens is like $700

the wifey and i are photographers though so...

obviously i would recommend the best you can afford hardly anything out there is bad anymore. fisheyes are fun and you can get some screw-on type ones for cheap, the quality is poor, but they are fun !

Yeah, I'm looking for a point and shoot.
I love the fish eye lens. Some of my favorite wedding photos were shot with that lens.
It helps that your girls are good subjects. Mine see the camera and scoot!
barnie.gif
That RIR cracks me up.. she has the stink eye down pat!

Back
Top Bottom