CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET - April 18th

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
This one's going to be at ladybug4ut1's house in Bushnell. We'll start at noon again. We'll do finger sandwiches & other snacks, so let me know who wants to bring what and I'll make a list!

Ok, here are directions:
From I-75 take Exit 314 (Bushnell) and go west. Go about 2 miles and look for the signs on the left side of the road. Follow the driveway back past the house and to the big open field.

See you all there!

Last edited:
Sweet I can make it to this one
clap.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Hubby said we can come to this one. I will probably have Blue Andalusian and Golden lakenvelder chicks. They are hatching now so not sure how many....

I wonder how much I can bring home, before DH would hit the roof??????? I will have to bring my DD she is the best enabler in the world
lau.gif
lau.gif

Ok, so I have a "proposal" if anyone's interested. I need somewhere to keep my ducks until I move in June/July. I only have 2 and they're both girls and should start laying in about a month. If anyone's willing to keep them for me you can keep/sell/eat the eggs that they lay while you have them. One is a Cayuga and one is a Buff/Pekin mix. I could also "pay" you with other hatching eggs if needed.
lol.png
That's sure to get someone's attention in this group!

Back
Top Bottom